Fishing in the aquarium !






Fishing in the aquarium, man I was tearing em up! These little fish were definitely biting. In this video I show off my epic fishing skills for the world. You gotta go where the fish are if you want to be successful. Hook, line and sinker. Fishing is the best. Watch me demonstrate how to bait the hook, work the jig and attract the most fish. Were fishing with worms on a little bity jig hook here and were going danger close. The fish were really biting in the living room of our home today. Man I was literally tearing em up in our fish tank...actually my old lady's fish tank! LOL 

Watch aquarium fishing for a hilarious, awesome, epic funny, good time!

check out this funny video on youtube. Fun for kids, and the whole family especially if you have pets an animals, including fish.

Labels:



comment closed

fish aquariums. Powered by Blogger.